Update Corona virus
Update October 14th
Due to the most recent press conference, we have added a few new measures:
- Our bar is closed, unfortunately it’s not possible to order a beverage or snack during your visit.
- Only groups of four people or less are accepted, unless a group consists of only one household.
- We would greatly appreciate it if you wear a facemask while entering our VR center or when you’re heading towards the bathrooms.
- Try to restrict your arrival to a maximum of 10 minutes prior to your booking.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- If you experience health complaints like a cold, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or a fever, we would like to ask you to stay home and reschedule your booking to another date.
- This also applies if someone in your household experiences a fever or shortness of breath. In this case, it’s also possible to reschedule your booking.
- Please follow all instructions from our VR crew members.
Measures and precautions
All VR headsets will be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
All controllers will be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
We provide disposable VR masks that will prevent direct contact with any VR headset.
All of our crew members will wear hand gloves.
The VR headsets that we use for instructions won’t be used by visitors.
We only offer VR programmes in which we can guarantee appropriate distances between VR players.
Disinfectant hand gel will be available in our VR center.
VR crew members will keep their distance while assisting you during your visit.
Toilets and other specified surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned at least one time per our.
By applying floor markers, we can create zones in which we can guarantee distances of 1.5 meters.
When necessary, we create extra waiting zones in which appropriate distances are guaranteed.